13. Tirunesh Dibaba (born June 1, 1985, Bekoji, Arsi, Ethiopia) is an Ethiopian long distance track athlete and the outdoor 5000 metres world record holder. She is the current Olympic 10,000 metres champion. She has also won four world track titles and five world cross country titles.
12. Zewdy Awalom (born July 4,1990, New York, USA) is an Ethiopian American singer.
11. Eyaluta Seifu is an Ethiopian American amateur model.
10. Helen Getachew (born January, 13, 1990) is Miss Ethiopia Universe 2012.
9. Liya Afa is an Ethiopian American amateur model.
8. Fershgenet Melaku / LoLa Monroe / Lola Luv is an Ethiopian American rapper, model and actress. She was born in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and raised in Washington.
7. Bewunetwa Abebe is Model of Africa 2009. Her height is 175 cm, measurements: bust - 81, waist - 56, hips - 66.
6. Yityish "Titi" Aynaw is an Israeli model, who was crowned Miss Israel 2013. She is the first black Miss Israel winner. Aynaw represented Israel at Miss Universe 2013. Titi Ayanaw was born in Gondar, Ethiopia and moved to Israel when she was just 12 years old. She is Ethiopian Jew.
5. Melkam Micael Endale is Miss Ethiopia 2010. She represented Ethiopia at Miss World 2012 pageant.
4. Liya Kebede (born January 3, 1978, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia) is a model, maternal health advocate, clothing designer and actress. Her height is 178 cm, measurements: bust - 82, waist - 59, hips - 86.
2. Sara Nuru (born August 19, 1989, Erding, Germany) is a German fashion model of Ethiopian descent. Her height is 176 cm, measurements: bust - 78, waist - 62, hips - 93.
1. Gelila Bekele (born September 4, 1986, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia) is an Ethiopian model, humanitarian and social activist.